[Qgis-user] Share Python Script for Point Analyses Tool

Leo Kris Palao lk.palao at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 22:49:30 PDT 2014

Hi QGIS Users,

I am processing multi-temporal EVI data derived from MODIS, and the number
of datasets could be around 70 images. I have points and want to extract
pixel values from those points. I know that the Point Analyses Tool can do
it. However, it is cumbersome to load all the MODIS data because it takes
too long. Is there a way to extract the pixel values from points without
actually loading the datasets? Maybe a script (GDAL or Python) can do this.
Can somebody help me or point me to the right blog or website where I can
use as reference.

Thanks in advance for the help.

-Leo