[Qgis-user] [Qgis-developer] A discussion: is qgis still affordable in Europe if it violate the Inspire directive ?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sat Jun 7 12:56:34 PDT 2014

I just checked the WMS 1.3.0 specification document
http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=14416

Extended optional features are allowed. There is a specific way to
include them. See section 6.9.5 "Extended capabilities and operations"
<_ExtendedCapabilities> or <_ExtendedOperations>

So perhaps we just need to wrap those extra options in a specific tag
for them to pass schema testing.

Thanks,
Alex