[Qgis-user] High resolution image export

Ujaval ujaval at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 10:06:59 PDT 2014

You can use print composer to export higher resolution image.

This one is old but gives you an idea of the process.

http://mapeoamano.org/en/manuals/how-to-prepare-a-high-resolution-large-format-map-using-qgis

-ujaval
 Hi,

I'm using Qgis 2.2.0-Valmiera 64 bits, on Linux Debian.

I have got several rasters jpg2 layers, to obtain a high resolution map,
and I want to export the whole layers into a single high resolution jpg
image. Is it possible ? It seems than the image saving is limited to the
current view with the current resolution (1200x1000 px). If not possible,
is there an other way to do that ?

Regards