[Qgis-user] reinstall of 2.2

Chuck Young wylie1066 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 04:33:44 PDT 2014

Thanks Jürgen!

I found out that the problem was the drive format.  It was formatted as
exFat and I reformatted to NTFS and all works well now.   It is a 64 GB
microSD card added to my old IBM x40 running Win 7 to give extra space. It
works well because the SD reader looks to the system as another normal HD,

I really appreciate your getting back on my question.

Thanks

Chuck