[Qgis-user] Problem updating qgis-dev

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 01:50:13 PDT 2014

Hi,

Actually I'm work often with qgis-dev to try to test the last version.
Just now I try to update it using the osgeo4w.

I work behind a proxy.
Usually ths update wor well without any problem.

Just now instead, whaen I do the download.
It report download incomplete.
I do OK and it start removing my actual qgis-dev version.
But because the download was incomplete after the remove phase all stop.

And now I have no more qgis-dev.
:)

I don't know if this problem of "download incomplete" is a my proxy problem
or a problem of
the download site of qgis.

There is any problem in the qgis site just now ?

Thx

--
Andrea Peri