[Qgis-user] Problem with features selection

Ourizo Cacho usuario7 at gmx.es
Tue Jun 10 02:38:12 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I have two vectorial shapes: Gas Stations (points) and rivers (lines).

I want to select those points which are less than 300 meters far from
the rivers, and I cant figure out how to do this with QGIS.

I tried with Spatial Query but no chance with it. So I thought of a
selection with an expression and the funtion Geometry. I´ve made several
trials but no way. I can´t find an expression with a valid sintaxys.

How can I do this with QGIS??. Do I need to install some plugin??.

Thanks beforehand.

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.