[Qgis-user] LIZMAP ERROR PRINT - HELP!

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 08:44:20 PDT 2014

Hi Paolo

I am quite confident the GetPrint command won't be removed. This is an
awesome feature.

To solve the "standard getCapabilites issue", we should just pass the print
option info in the getProjectConfig request answer instead of the
getCapabilities answer, and it will be ok.
(I think we better not start a new thread about it here.)

Michael