[Qgis-user] LIZMAP ERROR PRINT - HELP!

Andrea Fantini afantini at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 06:02:40 PDT 2014

I solved part ...... now try to summarize what I have done now with this
demo into lizmap "Montpellier" to print the PDF.

While the same operation done on my project generates me this error in the
log file of apache:

*[Wed Jun 11 00:34:15 2014] [warn] [client 127.0.0.1] mod_fcgid: error
reading data, FastCGI server closed connection  [Wed Jun 11 00:34:15 2014]
[error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of script headers:
qgis_mapserv.fcgi  [Wed Jun 11 00:34:17 2014] [error] mod_fcgid: process
/usr/lib/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi(7515) exit(communication error), get
unexpected signal 6 *

However, I have done these steps:

1. Reinstalled debian 7.5 (LAMP)

2. Added to repo file, those qgis (wheezy main deb http://qgis.org/debian
http://qgis.org/debian wheezy main deb-src)

3. Qgis-mapserver libapache2-mod-fcgid

4. Restart the apache server

5. Install of lizmap (in this case 2.9.4)

Nb: my qgis version is 2.2 and the plugin lizmap is 1.9.7. version of
qgis-map server is 2.2.0.

With these steps, the print function for the demo works, it remains now to
understand why it does not work with my project and I generates the log
file of apache error posted at the beginning.

Thanks for the help

Andrea