[Qgis-user] HELLLPPPP

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 06:03:47 PDT 2014

You can use Processing.
Open the processing toolbox window (Processing -> Tools) and select SAGA ->
Grid Tools -> Resampling.
As you can see in the following image you can set the output raster pixel
dimension, and choose the preferred resampling method (the default is
Nearest Neighbor)
http://cdn.img42.com/bc149ce16ed34646d2ad8be95b9fc8cc.png

giovanni

> I am working with QGIS 2.0. I want to make a comparison between vegetation
> indices from a Landsat image (spatial resolution 30 m) and a SPOT image
> (spatial resolution 10 m). To do this, I need to bring resolution SPOT 30
> m. I was trying to do but could not. Could you help me?. thanks very much!

Giovanni Allegri
http://about.me/giovanniallegri
Twitter: https://twitter.com/_giohappy_
blog: http://blog.spaziogis.it