[Qgis-user] How often is rebuilt qgis-dev in OSGeo4W?

Junior Delaz delazj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 21:57:49 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I always thought that nightly builds in OSGeo4W were built every night.
Since the feature freeze begins, I try every day to download a new version
of qgis-dev but it's not always available. I both work with 32 and 64 bits.
"32 bits" pre-release is the same since many days (may be the beginning of
the week, if i'm not wrong), has several days of delay on "64 bits" and is
not thus really relevant to test new fixes. Last week, it was "64 bits"
that hasn't been changed for 2 or 3 days.

Can someone explain me how that works, please?
Thanks.