[Qgis-user] Clipping tool in v2.2 valmiera Mac version

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Jun 17 08:02:48 PDT 2014

I don't think the CRS matters.  Are you clipping a raster or vector?  Clipping to another shapefile or just a box?  I've only clipped rasters, and only to a box not a shapefile.  Maybe others on the list will have insights.

Does it give you any message when it fails?

On Jun 17, 2014, at 9:29 AM, neumann t. (tn8g13) <tn8g13 at soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> I deleted and reinstalled it again, and now it's working! Must have done something wrong while the installation. Thank you anyways.

> On 17 Jun 2014, at 14:26, William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com> wrote:
>
>> How is it not working?  are there any error messages?  Was it working in a previous version for you?
>>
>> On Jun 16, 2014, at 7:12 AM, neumann t. (tn8g13) <tn8g13 at soton.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I was wondering if anyone else faced the problem with the clipping tool doesn't work on the latest version(valmiera 2.2 on Mac). And if someone has a solution he might share it?
>>>
>>> Cheers Tim
>>
>> -----
>> William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos*at*kyngchaos*dot*com>
>> http://www.kyngchaos.com/
>>
>> "Mon Dieu! but they are all alike.  Cheating, murdering, lying, fighting, and all for things that the beasts of the jungle would not deign to possess - money to purchase the effeminate pleasures of weaklings.  And yet withal bound down by silly customs that make them slaves to their unhappy lot while firm in the belief that they be the lords of creation enjoying the only real pleasures of existence....
>>
>> - the wisdom of Tarzan

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war