[Qgis-user] [QGIS Mapserver] problems with QgsProjectSettings request results using QGIS 2.4

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:02:37 PDT 2014

Before spending time investigating this issue I would like to know if
others are having problems using the QgsProjectSettings request with QGIS
2.4

I'm doing some tests on master code (both QWC and QGIS). Setting the QWC
useGetProjectSettings to "true" I the response parsing seems to do not grab
the right informations. The GetMap following the parsgin phase has the
GET layers  parameter empty.
I've also noticed that in previous versions of QGIS Mapserver the
<LayerDrawingOrder> element  inside the QgsProjectSettings was populated,
while now it's empty.

Using the normal WMS GetCapabilities QWC works fine.

giovanni

--
Giovanni Allegri
http://about.me/giovanniallegri