[Qgis-user] OpenSource software for Drones

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Jun 18 16:04:04 PDT 2014

Lene,

   Similar to Alex's answer, a good source of information is
http://diydrones.com/, with links to Arducopter (APM) for actually
flying the drone, and Mission Planner for managing and configuring APM.
I've been trying to find a good Open Source stack for processing
drone-acquired imagery; so far I've settled in MicMac (
http://logiciels.ign.fr/?-Micmac,3-) from IGN (France), but the learning
curve is steep and long....

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser