[Qgis-user] Asking for NDVI_Landsat 8

Szabo Szilard szaboszilard.geo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 04:49:02 PDT 2014

Dear Mariana,

If You have the tif files, you do not have to merge the bands, you just
only need these files. Otherwise, maybe (if the images do not have 8 bit
format, but you will see when DDVI values will have non-regular values,
i.e. outside the -1-+1 range) you have to apply an atmospheric correction
(I had to ...) with the TOA plugin in QGIS. In this case you need the *.met
file for the correction, too.

Kind regards,
Szilard