[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client with Google Background Maps works only in EPSG 3857

Markus Weidenbach landconsult at freenet.de
Wed Jun 25 07:48:05 PDT 2014

Thanks Bernhard,

I succeeded to add an external WMS in EPSG31467 to the QWC via the QGIS
Project (and it works in both QWC settings, with authid=3857 and with
authid=31467). So, including your description for the Background Layer
in Java, there are quite a few solutions I can try!

Regards,

Markus

--
Dr. Markus Weidenbach