[Qgis-user] QWC strange behaviour of Zoom and Pan functions if authid=EPSG31467 and problems with long directory paths in qgis-mapserver

landconsult at freenet.de landconsult at freenet.de
Fri Jun 27 07:27:12 PDT 2014

Bernhard, Marco,

Bernhard, your proposal to change the xy order in GlobalOption.js was right, ZOOM and PAN work now in EPSG31467 without any problems!
And the "long path" problem was my own fault, simply missing data was the reason ..., so I can confirm now that the qgis-mapserver works also with long path/file names.
Thanks again for the advice.

I am now struggling with the transparency of raster layers, which work on the older Windows QWC but not on the newer QWC on Linux ... but I hope to find the error soon ..

Markus