[Qgis-user] Problems with re-projection in QGIS>2.2 on MacOS

Peter Aldhous peter at peteraldhous.com
Sun Jun 29 08:35:08 PDT 2014

Yes, on my system the problem also resolves on zooming - although I'd
only use Robinson for a global view.

However, I have no problem with Google Mercator.

Would really like to know how to fix this!

Peter Aldhous, PhD
Science journalist
Contributor, MATTER <https://www.medium.com/matter>
phone: 415 800 3471