[Qgis-user] Displaying GRASS 7+ vectors

Mark Seibel mseibel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 07:47:22 PDT 2014

Hi all.

I am running GRASS 7.1 and rebuilt the vectors for the new topology.  All
works fine in GRASS with vectors, but when I go to load them into QGIS, it
wont display the layer to draw (looks like new G7 vectors use different
layers in a vector?).  It does list the vector name.  Rasters work fine
still.

Is there something I need to do to get QGIS to read GRASS 7+ vectors?
 Currently I'm having to export out to shapefiles and view in QGIS.

Sorry if this is a repeat list question.  I did some searching but couldnt
find anything related to this.

Thanks,
Mark