[Qgis-user] Python modules problems after last OSX GIS updates

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:28:38 PDT 2014

Hello, apologies for cross-posting but this might be happening to other
users

After installing the latest packages updates from William Kyngesburye on
OSX 10.9 Mavericks, I'm getting lots of errors, both in Matplotlib and
GDAL. From what I could see, that all return the "mach-o, but wrong
architecture" error, so this might be related to William's recent setup for
packaging using a virtual machine.

I'm also getting the some errors with wxpython running GRASS 6.4.4

Unfortunately for me, Matplotlib is pretty much essential, so I'm hoping
this issues get fixed soon.

best

Carlos

--
Prof. Carlos Henrique Grohmann
Institute of Energy and Environment - Univ. of São Paulo, Brazil

http://carlosgrohmann.com
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5073-5572