[Qgis-user] Categorizing symbols with file geodatabase

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Mar 3 09:46:10 PST 2014

First thought is your are working with a field that is a domain. Example
being the values are 1 2 3 but in ArcGIS they are displayed as
meaningful attributes

Name Field - Domain
1                     Randy
2                     Kristen
3                     Nathan

BUT - you appear to be doing it right! But that doesn't help the value
problem you are seeing.

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc