[Qgis-user] Very simple webgis in just one single svg file

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 07:24:45 PST 2014

Sorry, my fault. It's right, text of QGIS is visible, but when we open a
map in Inkscape in order to enhance it, added text in this program, is not
visible in an internet navigator, so I have to convert it to lines.

I specially do it to make Sozi presentations whit maps. They always let my
public with a woou in lips. I recomend it.

Carlos