[Qgis-user] complete a polygon

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Thu Mar 6 04:29:07 PST 2014

Tata,

You are referring to a tool that is comparable to autocomplete in the
ESRI world. The closest I have gotten is the autotrace plugin (and it's
not comparable - but it's closer to what you are looking for -
http://www.lutraconsulting.co.uk/resources/autotrace). As for a process
- the best (as far as I know and I hope I am wrong) is to digitize your
work area as polylines - at the end convert them to polygons (vector ->
geometry tools -> lines to polygons). It would save some clicking but
would add a step (or maybe two).

Anyway - Good luck!

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP