[Qgis-user] Newly added SpatiaLite fields now missing in attribute table

Chrest, David davidc at rti.org
Thu Mar 13 11:21:33 PDT 2014

Using QGIS 2.01. Yesterday I added some fields in my simple SpatiaLite
polygon layer. Specifically "x, y" fields so that I could move labels,
as well as a field to hold just the labels I need. So I come in today,
open up my .qgs project and the labels are missing. I open up my
attribute table and the three fields I added are not visible in the
table and are not recognized in any field lists. However, I see they are
there existing in the layer when I view in the DB Manager as well as the
qspatiaLite plugin. Anybody know how to get these added fields back into
my attribute table so I can continue with labeling and make a map?

Thanks so much.

David Chrest

Research GIS Analyst

RTI International