[Qgis-user] web map creation

Daryl Armour dwarmour at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 06:40:05 PDT 2014

I am having some issues using the ORG2Layers plugin.  It won't display my files, or even the base map in some instances.  I'm not even sure if this plugin is what I am looking for as I really just want to display my map as it is, with a fixed extent (no base map) that would allow users to click on points to bring up a blurb of information.

I am essentially a novice at this stuff and am wondering if there are any tutorials or online articles that I could use to learn about creating interactive maps for the web with QGIS?