[Qgis-user] Postgis categories in qgis

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Mar 25 05:37:56 PDT 2014

On 25-03-14 12:51, Erik-Jan Martens wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm not able to get categories (in layer - properties - style) based on
> different values of a postgis table column visible in the map in qgis.
> The table without categories is visible. The categories are shown in the
> legend but not visible and the count of the objects gives (0) while
> there are 505 objects (rows). The same table in oracle works fine.
>
> OS: Windows 7 pro 32bit
> Postgres: 9.3.2
> Postgis: 2.1.1
> Qgis: 2.0.1 Dufour

Hi Erik-Jan,

I think it is better to address this question on the developer mailing list.
Can you test if it is also having the problem on QGIS 2.2 or even on
testing version. And if you are able create a small dataset of it and
create an issue (see http://issues.qgis.org), developers will be able to
reproduce your problem.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde