[Qgis-user] Problem installing on Mac Mavericks

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Mar 25 11:57:08 PDT 2014

When did you download GDAL Complete and where from?  You probably had an old link.  GDAL Complete from my site has a version in the name, so there should be no confusion.  Both 1.10 and 1.9 are available, so make sure you get the right one.

On Mar 25, 2014, at 1:13 PM, David Mladenoff <djmladen at wisc.edu> wrote:

> Ah, yes but it is 1.9.  I thought it was 1.1 if you install GDAL Complete. Do you know what I did wrong?
>
> On 3/25/14, 9:19 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>> That's very strange.  Do you have this file on your HD:
>>
>> /Library/Frameworks/GDAL.framework/Versions/1.10/Resources/Info.plist
>>
>> What is the exact message?  (there are 2 tests for GDAL, with different messages)
>>
>> On Mar 25, 2014, at 9:04 AM, David Mladenoff <djmladen at wisc.edu> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, that's right.  And it it QGIS 2.2.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy