[Qgis-user] QGIS Web Client for Windows 7

cdp cdaponte at synergyaspen.ca
Wed Mar 26 16:01:33 PDT 2014

Good work Markus! I've been meaning to do this for some time and I've found a
few tricks to further push the limits of QWC which I will try to post
sometime soon. We should compare performance notes at some point (I notice
some lag and caching issues).

and let you know if it can be flushed out some more.

Cheers,