[Qgis-user] Add attribute in layer

redrikshuhard redrikshuhard redrikshuhard at mail.ru
Fri Mar 28 22:42:05 PDT 2014

Hi
I can't add new attribute or attributes in layer.
When I add new attribute, it normaly  add and I can see it in attribute table. Also I can insert new data, edit fields and save.
But after save project and exit program and after new exec QGIS the attribute fields are  absent.
However in database table the fields are present. But it haven't in *.qgs file of project.
Why ?

I have use the QGIS 2.2.0 Valmeira for Ubuntu Linux (Russian version). Database SpatiaLite. (I have try shape and have t he same result )
At first time my project was make QGIS 2.0 Dufour and converting in QGIS 2.2.0 Valmeira.

--
redrikshuhard redrikshuhard