[Qgis-user] how to connect a GPS receiver NAVILOCK 6022MP to QGIS

Zoltan Szecsei zoltans at geograph.co.za
Thu May 1 09:34:44 PDT 2014

Hi Ecki,
I don't know your GPS receiver, but I have successfully used a Garmin
60CSX with QGIS (dynamic panning as you move around).

The issues were:
GPS must be able to output an NMEA stream
Use the free Franson GPSGATE client software to manage the connection.
(gpsgate.com/download)

Well, the above is how I got mine working.

HTH,
Zoltan

On 2014/05/01 09:59, ecki wrote:
> What I have to do, to connect  a GPS Receiver NAVILOCK 6022MP MD6 GPS
> Receiver u-blox Outdoor (via USB Adapter Navilock 61264) to QGIS 2.0?.
> (Together with Software U-Center 7.0 it works.)
>
> I hope you can help me, many thanks.
>

> --

Zoltan Szecsei PrGISc [PGP0031]
Geograph (Pty) Ltd.
GIS and Photogrammetric Services

P.O. Box 7, Muizenberg 7950, South Africa.

Mobile: +27-83-6004028
Fax:    +27-86-6115323     www.geograph.co.za