[Qgis-user] A bug and a crash for qgis 2.2 and qgis-dev on windows

aperi2007 aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat May 3 08:14:21 PDT 2014

Thx for response,

I'm not sure this could be a good solution almost to resolve this
usability problem.
Infact your solution need to have a sure internet access to the repo.

As example: I have sometime my ADSL down and so I cannot access to a
internet repo.
In this situation my qgis will crash because will not access to the SVG
in internet repo.

Or another scenario if the repo was down for some question.

:/

Andrea.