[Qgis-user] processing upgrade broken

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue May 6 10:08:42 PDT 2014

I can confirm this is a bug. Happens on Ubuntu also. The default version
installed is not cleanly masked by the upgraded version in the user folder.

Installed version: 2.0 (in /usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/processing)
Available version: 2.2.0-2 (in QGIS Official Plugin Repository)

Attempting to upgrade throws the error mentioned before:
no module named qgis.QGISAlgorithmProvider

Workaround is to remove the version that ships with QGIS. Thats not
really a good solution for most users.

Thanks,
Alex