[Qgis-user] Help for QGIS-Web-Client

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon May 12 00:17:00 PDT 2014

Hi Amandine,

it is hard to tell what is going wrong. Please be more precise. Is it a
QGIS-Server or QGIS-web-client (QWC) problem? How to detect:
Can you connect to the server (GetCapabilities) and receive maps
(GetMap) with another client (e.g. your browser, QGIS desktop)?
What are you doing and what happens?

Bernhard