[Qgis-user] Help for QGIS-Web-Client

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon May 12 05:41:27 PDT 2014

Hi Amandine,

If QGIS server works fine with QGIS desktop as a client I would re-check
the configuration files of QGIS web client.

QGIS web client updates often also update the GlobalOptions.js file and
introduces new variables there in the code. It helps if you compare the
GlobalOptions.js of your project with the new GlobalOptions.js delivered
by Github. Make sure the new additions from github are also ending up in
your own GlobalOptions.js

Hope this helps,
Andreas