[Qgis-user] Help- Saving as rendered image through commands

rushil.agarwal at wipro.com rushil.agarwal at wipro.com
Fri May 16 05:35:07 PDT 2014

Hi Team,

I am using QGIS 2.0 and need a small help. There is a tool "Open Gdal Supported Raster Data Source". I open my sample.png file [which is unrendered] through that and then I click on save as Image and finally I save it somewhere in my system so that I can view that image now in any viewer.

Previously I was not abler to view that image in any viewer other than QGIS as it was unrendered.

My Query is: If I want to achieve the same thing through commands or any script i.e. without opening GUI of QGIS how can I..??

PFA Snapshot for more clarification.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Rushil