[Qgis-user] GDAL extension, filegdb, in QGIS

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Tue May 20 10:13:35 PDT 2014

This would be a nice feature - you should file a feature request for this.

There would be a bit of work to do, because qgis does not skip any OGR
drivers, so this would have to be added as well as the gui.

Only the driver metadata is not (yet) available for ogr drivers, but
description and read/write capabilities are available.

Etienne