[Qgis-user] GDAL extension, filegdb, in QGIS

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed May 21 00:23:21 PDT 2014

Hi,

Maybe it belongs to OSGeo4W (plugin update?)?

The OGR-SOSI driver behaves comparable, and here the 32bit plugin is compiled against GDAL 1.10, while the 64bit plugin is compiled against GDAL 1.11.
In a 64bit version of QGIS 2.3, SOSI is available as a file type, in the 32bit version not. Seems plugins have to be built against exactly the same GDAL version which QGIS uses in order to be available there, which does make sense to me...

Cheers
Stefan