[Qgis-user] Fwd: Re: Web client background layer printing

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu May 22 06:01:56 PDT 2014

Hi Luca,

of course theses layers are now twice in the layer tree. Once in the
upper leaf derived from the qgs file and once in the lower "Background
Layers" leaf. For user interaction I did some more scripting:
If the user toggles visibility of the layer in the upper leaf this
toggling is ignored and the corresponding layer is toggled in the lower
leaf.

Bernhard