[Qgis-user] Web client background layer printing

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Fri May 23 00:37:28 PDT 2014

Yes that's what I proposed but if we take such a function in the repo it
should work in all cases (or we should comment it out and explain
"activate X if your background layers are in a group and activate Y if
they are not") IMHO Customizations.js should work out of the box in all
cases.

Bernhard

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 9837 (20140522) __________

http://www.eset.com