[Qgis-user] Processng - batch mode

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Sun May 25 04:56:47 PDT 2014

Hi Victor,

I recently showed the batch mode during a course on Processing, and people
had some ideas to enhance this feature. Some are feasible and pertinent,
other probably not. Here is the unfiltered list :

* allow to import/export some lines in the table (some would like csv or
even import, but I think a simple import/export tool would be enough). This
ways you could easily redo a batch job between work sessions.
* allow to add N rows at a time. for example, choose "20" then click "Add
rows" , and it will add the 20 roads
* Select a vector layer, and add a new row foreach distinct value in a field

Regards
Michael