[Qgis-user] Print Composer Using ESPG:32615

Tyler DeWitt tdewitt at peritus.com
Tue May 27 06:48:39 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I have imported a PostGIS layer as the only object into my project and set the project and layer CRS to ESPG:32615 (UTM Zone 15N). My layer appears just fine in the work area. When I try to create a print composer, I cannot get the map to appear in the print composer, even though I click the Set to map canvas extent button in the composer. The print composer only shows a blank, white area. If I set the project CRS to ESPG:4326 I can add the map to the print composer.

Is there a setting I need to change to adjust to CRS of the print composer?

Tyler DeWitt
Director of Technology
Peritus Resource Group
tdewitt at peritus.com<mailto:tdewitt at peritus.com>