[Qgis-user] Categorised Styling of PostGIS layers

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri May 30 08:21:11 PDT 2014

I have tested myself and I can confirm this behavior with char(x) values.

If the classifier identify 3 different classes, but the renderer does not
draw them. I think this might be classified as a bug.

Maybe you should fill a bug report, with all the steps to reproduce the
error. Also, maybe a SQL to create and populate a table to help developers
reproduce the problem.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto

Best regards,