[Qgis-user] Map Layers not Loading on QGIS Server Correctly

rrm364 rrm364 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 14:53:31 PDT 2014

I just installed QGIS Server, and I'm having trouble loading layers. I am
using Windows 7. I used the instructions from here  here
<http://http://anitagraser.com/2012/04/06/qgis-server-on-windows7-step-by-step/>
and  here
<http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/QGIS_Server_Tutorial>   to
install QGIS Server.  Whenever I use the getcapabilities command, I can get
an xml capabilities file. However, it shows that the layers have not been
added, and I am not sure why. When I scroll down to layers in my
capabilities file, it thinks the name of the title is also the name of the
layers which is not true. Also, I get no results when I use getmap (and no
error messages). Any ideas on what the problem could be?