[Qgis-user] Errors in startup phase of qgis-dev should add to issue system ?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 04:49:09 PDT 2014

Hi,
I check better.

I start from an icon added to desktop from osgeo4w installer.

The icon call this:

C:\path-to-my-install-of-osgeo4w\osgeo4w\bin\nircmd.exe exec hide
C:\path-to-my-install-of-osgeo4w\osgeo4w\bin\qgis-dev.bat

I dont know what is the "nirccmd.exe"
But I assume is part of osgeo4w install.

Also I don't know what is "hide" .
The 2nd parameter:
is the qgis-dev.bat

I see on it, but no python-path env var is declared.

Perhaps the problem is the missing of the PYTHONPATH in the bat ?
I dont know how could the qgis use the python if it don't know the
pythonpath var.

I try to reinsyall all osgeo4w environment.

Thx,