[Qgis-user] RGB pixel value

MONDOT Alexia alexia.mondot at c-s.fr
Tue Oct 14 08:41:46 PDT 2014

Hello,

With the adviced tool, you should get the values of each band on the
clicked pixel.
Else, you can use the plugin ValueTool. It displays the value of each
band of each visible raster layer under the mouse pointer.

But, as the first tool, it will display the values of each band.
(displayed with band numbers) You probably know which band is the red,
the green and the blue one.
(else, in the proporties dialog of the layer, you can check the red
green and blue band displayed)