[Qgis-user] GIS ethics.

Jonathan Moules J.Moules at hrwallingford.com
Wed Oct 15 04:42:48 PDT 2014

Hi Josie,
An interesting topic.
While some on this list may have suggestions, this question would be well suited to GIS Stack Exchange. There are a few (but not many) questions/answers mentioning it which may also be of interest to you - http://gis.stackexchange.com/search?q=ethics.
You can ask there without creating an account.

Cheers,
Jonathan