[Qgis-user] loading layer style makes style invisible on canvas

Jake Maier j.m at jmforestry.com
Fri Oct 17 14:29:18 PDT 2014

Hi Everybody

First of all, thank you all participants for this vital and first class
listserv.

I have a problem that looks like a bug but is so basic that I can't imagine
that it's broken.

I have a joined layer of soils with the soil attributes in the joined
database. I also have a saved style for wetness classes.

When I classify the layer  before I load the style sheet, I can display all
the wetness classes with a random style attributed to each class and display
the layer on the canvas.

When I load the style for that layer and apply, nothing displays on the
canvas even so I see the styles attributed correctly in the layer property
window.

I have no clue what may be the problem.

Thanks for your help

Jake