[Qgis-user] Georeferencer not working after installing 2.4

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Oct 21 06:29:06 PDT 2014

On 21-10-14 14:37, giulianc51 wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> thanks for your attention to our work, but .... I think Thomas is
> referring to
>>> Since then when I choose Raster --> Georeferencer, nothing
>                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> raster georeferencer :-)

Mmm, ah, you are right, I got your plugin from his backtrace error:

File "C:/Users/sj_family/.qgis2/python/plugins\vectGeoref\__init__.py",
line 26, in classFactory
    from vectorgeoref import VectorGeoref

And I was able to reproduce the error...
Sorry for the noise.

@Thomas: the Raster georeferencer should just be there.
One thing that comes to my mind, is that you have set it as a docked
widget (via it's 'Configure Georeferencer/Show Georeferencer window
docked') and then closed the panel. So it's there but you closed it. Try
to make it visible again via either:
- View/Panels/Georeferencer
or
- right click somewhere on the menu en select it there

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde