[Qgis-user] Future change in the Python support?

Ricardo Oliveira oliveira.ricardo at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 08:55:34 PDT 2014

Hi folks,This is my first time using this e-mail list so let me know if a messed-up something. My question for the community is: will QGIS walk towards a 3.x python support? I just started learning how to use PyQGIS and Python, so I came up with this dilemma, should I try to learn python 2.x and 3.x at the same time? I think that most of the time I will be using python inside QGIS but on the other hand it would be nice to know how language on it newer form as well. Is there any buzz inside the QGIS world about the new python 3.x?
Thanks all, Ricardo O.