[Qgis-user] question regarding linking Algorithms in Graphical Modeler

Martin Schneppmüller mstrms2000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 11:37:27 PDT 2014

Hi Carl,

I have the same problem for different modells made with QGIS 2.2 and QGIS
2.4.
I think it is a problem with the processing plugin and I hope it will be
solved with QGIS 2.6

<Hi, I'm running QGIS 2.4.0-Chugiak on a Windows & machine, and I'm new to
QGIS.

<I'm trying run a model that has three algorithms, two of which are run in
"parallel" and a third that <uses the outputs from form the first two. I
specified that that third The first algorithm runs fine but <when it gets
to the second it bombs with the message:
<       C:\PROGRA~1\QGISCH~1\bin>exit
<        Converting outputs
<        Outputs: outfile =E:/temp/PreNBR7.tif
<        OK. Execution took 49.503 ms (1 outputs).
<        Prepare algorithm 1: r.mapcalculator - Calculate new raster map
from a r.mapcalc <expression.
<        [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor See log for more details
<The three pieces work fine when broken into separate models but I would
like to have the whole <thing run in one go..
<I exported to a script (below) and have attached the model.

Martin Schneppmüller

http://www.halberstadt.de/
http://www.domverein-halberstadt.de/
http://www.dom-und-domschatz.de/