[Qgis-user] Accommodation for the QGIS Developer Meeting in Essen

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Mon Sep 1 03:28:52 PDT 2014

Hi,

all 27 beds of the linuxhotel are now occupied. I added a new column to the
accommodation list "Share room with" and would like to ask everybody to find
other persons he would like to share the room with. We will try to respond
to your wishes.

These rooms are still available:

6 x 2 people (double)
3 x 3 people (double with 1 additional bed)
1 x 4 people (shared apartment (with 4 single rooms))

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/12_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Essen_2014#Participation

If you already arrive on the 1st October, please add a note, when you plan
to be at the linuxhotel.

Regards
Otto